Coaching Advocates’ Free Coaching Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to a Coaching Advocates’ promotional event you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions), the terms and conditions at https://www.coachingadvocates.com/terms-conditions/ (which are incorporated herein by reference) and our Client T&Cs (which differ between our products and services and which will be provided to you before your prize is supplied) (and which will also be incorporated herein by reference). In these Terms and Conditions, “you” and “your” means the individual who acquired a ticket to a Coaching Advocates’ promotional event. The “Organiser”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Coaching Advocates Pty Limited ACN 646 753 906. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and those contained in the Client T&Cs, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Who can enter?
Entry is open to individuals who register to purchase and pay for a ticket to a Coaching Advocates’ promotional event and provide a valid email address as part of the acquisition process. Corporate purchases and/or purchases made in the name of a non individual are not able to enter. Entry happens thereafter automatically. Each entrant can only enter once and multiple entries or ticket purchases will be ignored and deemed invalid.
The giveaway will start and conclude at the time and date advertised on our website from time to time. The prize must be used within 90 days of the winner being notified or will be automatically forfeited without prior notification.
Prize details will be advertised on our website from time to time but at a minimum will entitle 1 individual winner to receive 1 online coaching session with a coach nominated by us, valued at atleast A$300. Winners will be randomly selected from valid entries. Choice of coach is at our completion discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Use of the prize is subject at all times to our or our coach’s availability.
Notification of winners
Each winner will be notified by us within 20 days and via the email address provided as part of the acquisition process.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Coaching Advocates Pty Limited ACN 646 753 906.
- Information on how to enter this giveaway and prize details published by us form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants agree to the Terms upon purchasing their ticket.
- Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of payment in full by us. Incomplete, unpaid or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken by us for lost, late, unpaid or misdirected entries as a result of communication network, computer equipment, software or technical problems, banking issues or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or other circumstance or thing preventing entrants from successfully purchasing a ticket, or for any injury or damage to an entry or to an entrant’s or any third party’s computer resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in relation to this giveaway.
- We reserve the right to: a) cancel, terminate, delay, modify or suspend the prize draw at any time; b) withdraw the invitation to participate from any person, including where that person incorrectly receives an invitational email; and c) amend or vary these Terms during the Giveaway Period.
- The winner(s) will be chosen as outlined in the above details.
- Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. Prizes are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry or entrants at our discretion at any time. Our decision on all aspects relating to this giveaway is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We may request further information from the prize winner to confirm the prize winner’s entry is eligible and complies with these Terms. This may include, for example, requesting proof of identity.
- By entering, entrants agree to the use of the entrant’s name and image for the purpose of promoting any aspect of this competition, us and any of our products or services in any media worldwide.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they are readily contactable through the email address they used to purchase their ticket.
- If a winner does not respond to claim and use the prize within 90 days of the winner being notified, the prize will be automatically forfeited.
- We accept no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or the prize, either during or after the giveaway.
- Without limiting clause 13, we make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Coaching Advocates is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by us or our employees, contractors or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Coaching Advocates or its employees, contractors or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that we or our respective affiliates are found liable to you, to the extent permitted by law you shall only be entitled to recover actual and direct damages in an amount not to exceed A$300.
- The giveaway and the Terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, Australia and courts competent to determine appeals from those courts with respect to any proceedings which may be brought at any time relating in any way to the giveaway or the Terms.